David Cate - Skinny Legs & All

8:39 AM Posted by Skinny Legs and All


I picked up a guitar for the first time around age eleven and haven’t been able to put it down since then. My dad had an old acoustic Guild that he had bought at a yard sale back when he was in high school I jammed on that for the most part but I eventually bought a used Epiphone SG off of ebay to serve as my first electric guitar. I was self taught for 4 or so years of my playing and was heavily influenced by bands like Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, Van Halen, Aerosmith, Guns N Roses and the likes of many other hard or classic rock groups. My taste in music has gone a lot of different directions but about a year ago I became fascinated with blues music. My greatest influences now are Stevie Ray Vaughn, Buddy Guy, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Robert Dimaio, Jonathan Cate, B.B. King and the John Mayer Trio. I am extremely excited to be a part of Skinny Legs and All and have a love and passion for music that is undying.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment